Our Morning Glory Raw Infused Healing Honey is a blend of black seed honey infused with a variety of nutrient-rich herbs and superfoods.
With ingredients like kaffir leaves, kelp, fenugreek, beet powder, and chlorella, this honey is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. However, it is important to note that if you have hyperthyroidism, this honey may not be suitable for you due to its high iodine content. Enjoy the benefits of this blessed honey and its healing ingredients by adding it to your morning tea or spreading it on toast. Each jar contains 8 ounces of this delicious and healing honey.
SUPER FOOD Supplement Contains:
Vitamin K1, A, D, B- Complex Vitamins, Beta-Carotene, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Pantothenic, Natural Iodine, Choline, Biotio, Inositol, Soluble & Insoluble Fiber, Chlorophyll, Phosphorous, Potassium, Zinc, Cooper, Manganese, & Biotin
Fights & Heals the following:
Inflammation, Colon Cancer, Slow the spread of Breast, Lung, Prostate & Colon Cancer, Bad Breath, Obesity, High Cholesterol, Heart Conditions, expression, Anemia, Bacterial & Viral Infections, Osteoarthritis, Stress, Anxiety, Fatigue, Digestive Problems, Menopause, Cramps, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Boils, Open Wounds, Antiseptic, Ulcers, Muscle Pain, Migraines & Headaches, and Childbirth Pains
Sugar Levels, Blood Pressure, Organ Function, Cholesterol, Energy Levels, Brain Function, Thyroid Hormone Production, Estrogen, Bone Health, Sperm Count, Breast Milk, Oxygen in the blood flow, Stops the gut from absorbing fat upto 72% from digesting, detox Heavy Metals, Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Lice, Reverse Aging, Scars & Blemishes, Treats the bacteria we see in Acne and leaves you with Healthy Glowing Skin.
The Blessed Honey Benefits
Black seed infused honey combines the natural health benefits of both black seed (Nigella sativa) and honey, creating a powerful natural remedy.
Here are some potential benefits of black seed infused honey:
1. Immune system support: Black seed is known for its immune-boosting properties, and honey also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Combining them can help strengthen the immune system, protecting against common illnesses.
2. Respiratory health: Black seed infused honey may help alleviate respiratory issues such as cough, cold, and bronchitis. Black seed has expectorant properties, while honey can soothe the throat and reduce coughing.
3. Digestive health: Both black seed and honey have been used traditionally to support digestive health. Black seed may help alleviate symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and gas, while honey can have a soothing effect on the digestive system.
4. Anti-inflammatory effects: Black seed contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body. This can be beneficial for conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and allergies.
5. Antioxidant properties: Black seed and honey are both rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants also support overall health and may have anti-aging effects.
6. Skin health: The combination of black seed and honey can be beneficial for the skin. Black seed has been traditionally used to treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Honey has moisturizing and antibacterial properties that can help nourish and soothe the skin.
7. Nutritional value: Honey is a natural sweetener and a good source of energy. It contains various vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Black seed adds additional nutritional value with its high content of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
It's important to note that while black seed infused honey may offer potential health benefits, individual results may vary, and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have any specific health concerns, it's recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using black seed infused honey or any other natural remedy.
Fenugreek, also known as Trigonella foenum-graecum, is an herb that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is native to the Mediterranean region and is commonly used in traditional Indian, Middle Eastern, and North African cuisines. Fenugreek is rich in various nutrients and active compounds, which contribute to its potential health benefits.
Here are some of the potential benefits associated with fenugreek:
1. Digestive Health: Fenugreek has been used to promote digestion and alleviate digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, and constipation. It is believed to have a soothing effect on the digestive system and may help stimulate the production of digestive enzymes.
2. Blood Sugar Control: Fenugreek has been studied for its potential to help regulate blood sugar levels. It may improve insulin sensitivity and reduce insulin resistance, making it beneficial for people with diabetes or prediabetes. However, if you have diabetes or are taking medications for blood sugar control, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider before using fenugreek as it may interact with certain medications.
3. Milk Production in Breastfeeding Women: Fenugreek has long been used as a galactagogue, a substance that promotes breast milk production in nursing mothers. Some studies suggest that fenugreek supplementation may increase milk production, although more research is needed to establish its effectiveness and optimal dosage.
4. Testosterone and Libido: Fenugreek is sometimes used as a natural remedy to boost testosterone levels and improve libido in men. Some studies have shown positive effects on testosterone levels and sexual function, but more research is needed to confirm these findings.
5. Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Fenugreek contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, such as flavonoids and saponins. These compounds may help reduce inflammation in the body and may have potential benefits for conditions such as arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases. It's worth noting that while fenugreek is generally considered safe for most people when consumed in moderation, it may cause side effects such as digestive upset, allergic reactions, or a maple syrup-like odor in urine.
Additionally, fenugreek may interact with certain medications, so it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before adding fenugreek supplements or concentrated forms to your routine, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
Beet Powder Benefits
Beet powder, made from dehydrated beets, has gained popularity as a nutritional supplement due to its potential health benefits.
Here are some of the benefits associated with beet powder:
1. Nutrient-rich: Beets are packed with essential nutrients, including vitamins (such as vitamin C and folate), minerals (such as potassium and manganese), and dietary fiber. Beet powder retains many of these nutrients, making it a convenient way to incorporate these beneficial compounds into your diet.
2. Improved exercise performance: Beet powder is known for its high nitrate content. When consumed, nitrates are converted to nitric oxide in the body, which helps relax and widen blood vessels, leading to improved blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles. This can enhance exercise performance, endurance, and reduce fatigue.
3. Blood pressure regulation: Due to its nitrate content, beet powder may help lower blood pressure. Nitric oxide helps relax blood vessels and promotes vasodilation, which can improve blood flow and reduce hypertension.
4. Enhanced cardiovascular health: The beneficial effects of beet powder on blood pressure and blood flow can contribute to overall cardiovascular health. It may help reduce the risk of heart disease, improve cholesterol levels, and support healthy blood vessel function.
5. Antioxidant properties: Beets contain antioxidants, such as betalains, which help neutralize harmful free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body. Antioxidants play a crucial role in protecting cells from damage and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
6. Digestive health: Beet powder is a good source of dietary fiber, which aids digestion and promotes regular bowel movements. Adequate fiber intake can support a healthy digestive system and prevent constipation.
7. Liver support: Beets contain compounds that support liver health and detoxification processes. The betaine present in beet powder may help protect liver cells from oxidative damage and assist in the removal of toxins from the body.
It's important to note that while beet powder offers potential health benefits, individual results may vary. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
Chlorella is a type of single-celled, green freshwater algae that is often consumed as a dietary supplement. It is known for its high nutritional value and potential health benefits.
Here are some of the benefits associated with chlorella:
1. Nutritional profile: Chlorella is rich in essential nutrients, including vitamins (such as vitamin C, vitamin B12, and beta-carotene), minerals (such as iron, magnesium, and zinc), proteins, and essential fatty acids. It is also a good source of dietary fiber.
2. Detoxification: Chlorella has been suggested to have detoxifying properties. It is believed to bind to heavy metals and toxins in the body, aiding in their elimination. This makes it potentially beneficial for individuals exposed to environmental pollutants or heavy metals.
3. Antioxidant activity: Chlorella contains various antioxidants, including chlorophyll, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. These antioxidants help combat oxidative stress, which is associated with aging, chronic diseases, and inflammation.
4. Immune system support: Some studies indicate that chlorella may enhance immune function by stimulating the production of immune cells and enhancing the activity of natural killer cells. This may help in reducing the risk of infections and improving overall immune health.
5. Digestive health: Chlorella contains dietary fiber, which can support digestive health by promoting regular bowel movements and aiding in the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. This may contribute to improved digestion and nutrient absorption.
6. Cholesterol management: Several studies suggest that chlorella may have a positive impact on cholesterol levels. It is believed to reduce total cholesterol and triglyceride levels while increasing levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. However, more research is needed to confirm these effects.
7. Blood sugar regulation: Preliminary studies have shown that chlorella may help regulate blood sugar levels. It may improve insulin sensitivity and reduce fasting blood sugar levels, which is beneficial for individuals with diabetes or insulin resistance.
Further research is needed to establish the effectiveness of chlorella in this regard. It's important to note that while chlorella has potential health benefits, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and determine appropriate dosages. Additionally, individual responses to chlorella may vary, and it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.